Hamilton Branch of the Theosophical Society
The Hamilton Lodge of the Theosophical Society received its charter from Annie Besant on 1 December 1908.
The purpose of the branch is ‘to create a forum where people of similar interest can join in the spirit of harmony to listen, learn and discuss, and can serve each other and the Lodge with practical love and kindness.'
7:30pm – Sundays (unless shown otherwise)
All are welcome. (Non-members: A gold coin donation appreciated.)