The Theosophical Society in New Zealand is an organisation that encourages the exploration of the important questions in life, such as; who are we, why are we here, and what is our purpose? We do not claim to have all the answers to these questions, rather we endeavour to explore and come to our own understanding of them.
To promote and enable greater awareness of living wisdom expressed through Theosophy
To serve humanity by cultivating an ever deepening understanding and realisation of the Ageless Wisdom, spiritual self-transformation, and the Unity of all Life.
- To form a nucleus of the Universal Kinship of Humanity, without distinction of race, ethnicity, creed, gender, sexual orientation, caste or colour.
- To encourage the study of Comparative Religion, Philosophy and Science.
- To investigate unexplained laws of Nature and the powers latent in the human being.
The society holds that our every action, feeling and thought affects all other beings and that each of us is capable of, and responsible for, contributing to the benefit of the whole.
Recognising the Oneness of All Life
- To encourage ongoing exploration of Theosophy
- To create greater visibility of the Theosophical Society