This course in Theosophy is offered in the hope of helping students to find meaning in the midst of life’s confusions. As this course is intended as an introductory overview, only basic information is presented here. Please keep in mind also that the explanations given are presented as hypotheses for consideration, not as ultimate pronouncements on any of the various subjects.
Because these ideas are metaphysical (or beyond the physical), they are not subject to laboratory proof and need not be accepted as irrefutable. If, however, they ring true and can be verified by your own experience, they will throw light on many otherwise insoluble problems and, in that way, can provide guidance to further progress on the path of life.
What you’ll learn
- The background, basic features and teachings of Theosophy
- The purpose of and the relationship between the seven planes of consciousness
- The Theosophical perspective on life after death
- The purpose and process of reincarnation
- The purpose and operation of karma
- An introduction to the power of thought
- Practical Theosophy - ways that Theosophy can help you to tread the spiritual path
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No specific prerequisites, but an open mind is a good start!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn about the Theosophical worldview and the insights it can provide on the meaning, purpose and conduct of life.
Where is the Course
The Course is available on Udemy and is available to anyone interested. You will need to create an account on Udemy to view the course which is free