Property Maintenance Coordinator
The Property Maintenance Committee manages several residential properties in Auckland and Orewa and we are seeking a motivated person to join us in caring for these properties. You would be required to do regular inspections of the properties, acquiring quotes and reporting to the PMC on the work required.
Skills & Experience required:
- Practical person with all round skills in dealing with maintenance of properties
- Previous hands-on experience in this area
- Honest and reliable
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Be able to work well with others
- Be able to assess a situation e.g. leaking drain/hole in roof and provide a suitable solution.
- Excellent time management skills
- A current NZ driver's license will be required.
Applications should be sent to the National Vice President, 18 Belvedere Street, Epsom, Auckland 1051 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 4pm on 30 November 2018.