Invercargill Study Centre of the Theosophical Society
Invercargill Study Centre of the Theosophical Society is the southernmost group of the TSNZ. Historically on 24 August 1897 the President-Founder, Colonel H. S. Olcott landed in Bluff and with him was Miss Lilian Edger who had been lecturing in Australia.
Members meet regularly and discuss theosophical topics. It is an opportunity for like-minded people to share and learn together about life's journey. Topics investigated are broad and varied and guaranteed to wet any appetite.
Convenor: David Simpson
David Simpson 03 213 0424