This is for Volume 1 and 2 of a comprehensive collection of the published articles of Geoffrey Hodson, the internationally known theosophical teacher and writer who has inspired the world with his message of enlightened living and spiritual life.
Arranged by themes, the book covers a wide variety of subject matters such as spirituality and the path of discipleship, the Mystery Tradition, super-sensory perception, the Angelic world, healing, political and global issues, parenting, karma, reincarnation, world religions, ceremonials and symbolism, the Theosophical Society and some of its leaders.
His articles on practical living are particularly valuable, especially on spiritual practice in modern life, including his views on the spiritual side of laeyering, parenting and running a business, among others.
Some article titles:
- Zen Practice and Zen Consciousness
- What Should Be Taught?
- To the Parents of Christopher (On Parenting)
- Theosophy for the Artist
- Some Laws ont he Spiritual Life
- The Science of Self-Illumination
- The Ideal Lecture
- Experiments in time
- Who Made God?
- Finding One's Life Work
- An Adventure into the Fourth Dimension
- The Masters' World
- The Development of Clairvoyance
- The Theosophical Society and the Esoteric Section
- The Cause of Human Sorrow
- The Nature of Spiritual Awareness
- The Neophyte Finds His Master
- The Meaning of Evil
- Vegetarianism in the Bible
- Sufism -- the Esoteric Philosophy of Islam
- Clairvoyant Diagnosis of Disease
- Meditation as a Healing Process
- and hundreds of others!
Over 1800 pages
Compiled by John and Elizabeth Sell.